Website Steamboat Group
This positon will be in-person at our Kennesaw office
The Accounts Receivable Representative is responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely application of payments received from clients. Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy is required in all tasks.
Duties and responsibilities
- Prepares, posts, verifies, and records customer payments and transactions related to accounts receivable.
- Creates invoices and/or cash import according to company practices; reconciles accounts in multiple systems and submits invoices to customers.
- Maintains and updates customer files, including name or address changes, mergers, or mailing attentions.
- Creates reports regarding the current status of customer accounts as requested.
- Uses interdepartmental communication to research discrepancies, unidentified payments and/or past-due amounts.
- May assist in generating monthly billing statements based on the general ledger.
- Copies, files, and retrieves materials for accounts receivable as needed.
- Relays changes of information to appropriate employees.
- Assists in Semiannual compliance audit as required.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Associate degree in accounting or finance preferred
- At least one year of accounts receivable experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
If you are a self-motivated, accounting professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment, please send your cover letter and resume to our Human Resources department.
EOE – qualified veterans and minorities are encouraged to apply
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org