Website Target Markets
The TMPAA is searching for a full-time Membership Coordinator to work in their Wilmington, Delaware office who responsible for developing and executing membership recruitment, retention and engagement plans as well as the day to day interaction with members regarding status, benefits and participation in initiatives.
This position manages both strategy and execution of marketing and communication efforts which promotes the Association in the industry and generates interest in membership.
This individual works collaboratively with all other staff on various projects which intersect with membership and meeting planning.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Works with the Executive Director to develop overall membership recruitment and retention strategy, including attaining goals set for continued dues growth.
· Builds and maintains industry-leading program administrator prospect database with documentation of all contacts and outreach for membership.
· Implements programs and strategies to attract new members, engages and renews existing members, deepens member involvement and strengthens member companies.
· Analyzes membership and profession trends and adapts strategy as needed.
· Builds relationships with decision makers at program agencies and effectively articulates our value proposition.
· Develops, tracks and analyzes strategies for reaching prospective members and implements membership campaigns using mail, online advertising and telemarketing.
· Monitors/responds promptly to all membership inquiries.
· Regularly communicates with current members, prospects and other key stakeholders to understand and enhance their member experience or assist with questions regarding membership, renewal and benefits.
· Compiles membership reports, prepares analysis reports and projections and uses data to drive strategy and performance.
· Maintains accurate information in the membership database.
· Serves as primary lead of annual renewal process.
· Conducts new member orientation prior to and during TM events ensuring utilization of membership benefits and services.
· Manages the daily operation of Target University by enrolling students, coordinating communications, tracking continuing education efforts and troubleshooting on-line tools for members.
· Serves a primary liaison with IT firm hosting Target University.
· Tracks and approves member University designations and coordinates annual award ceremonies.
· Other duties or special projects may be assigned as needed.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field and three years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· A small staff environment requires a balance of independence and collaboration and at times requires additional duties outside of the assigned job description.
· Must appreciate variety and the ability to be involved in all aspects of the organization and understand that we are all responsible for our Association’s success.
If you are a self-motivated person interested in being part of a solid, successful team, please send your resume to our Human Resources department.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org