This job will need to complete various tasks in the Kennesaw office, at least 2-3 days in office.
OSC is a leading provider of compliance-driven tracking technology and insurance products and services for lenders, mortgage servicers and property investors. Coupled with advanced call centers, document processing and programming capabilities—and rigorous security and governance practices—OSC delivers fully integrated property insurance programs to some of the largest lenders and clients in the country. As a part of Breckenridge Insurance Group, we offer truly competitive lender-placed and related risk management solutions from a variety of top-rated, international insurance carriers who specialize in this industry.
The Operations Support Representative ensure high quality standards are met by tracking and resolving deficiencies and cycle errors. This position must uphold the quality control standards of service to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive or create various reports based on customer needs. Review report information for various customers, make appropriate corrections to individual accounts and apply required documents to satisfy the account.
- Initiate contact via phone and/or email to insurance agencies to verify policy status prior to sending notice letter(s).
- Provide updated reports and information to lender customers via email
- Pick up lender mail daily
- Accurately record checks in automated systems
- Collect and send checks and mail to lenders as appropriate
- Communicate with third-party vendors via email to intercept unnecessary notice letters prior to sending.
- Create certified notice letters for specified client(s) to be mailed within strict timelines.
- Attend departmental meetings as requested
- Maintain appropriate, professional working relationships with clients and other employees
- Assist with other Operations departments and/or work on other related projects as assigned.
- Associate degree and two years of customer service experience in insurance, banking, finance or related field.
- Prior insurance experience preferred
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills and ability to use technology effectively and efficiently
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook).
If you are a self-motivated, results-oriented administrative professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment, please send your resume to HR.
EOE – Qualified minorities and veterans are encouraged to apply
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com